Minhwan F.T. Island apologized after being blasphemed because of carrying a baby while throwing a ball

Eka P
Minhwan F.T. Island apologized after being blasphemed because of carrying a baby while throwing a ball - Worrying People The Condition Of The Baby's Neck Will Experience A Surprise Attack Due To Minhwan's Quick Turn On The Top Of His Body To Throw The Ball.

Minhwan F.T. Island apologized after being blasphemed because of carrying a baby while throwing a ball

Minhwan F.T. Island was lined up to make the first ball throw at a baseball match between Khan Eagles and LG Twins which took place at Daejeon Hanbat Baseball Stadium on Saturday (8/6).

Not alone, Yulhee's wife and their baby boy, Jaeyul also accompanied. Minhwan also looked enthusiastic about throwing the ball while carrying his son, nicknamed Jjangi.

But as soon as the moment's photos and videos circulated, Minhwan actually immediately blasted the blast. That is because people are worried about the condition of the baby whose neck will experience a rapid round of shock attacks by Minhwan on the top of his body.

Realizing his mistake, Minhwan apologized via his personal Instagram account. "Hello this is Choi Minhwan. I apologize for having made many people worry about my first ball throw at a baseball match between LG and Hanhwa because it could endanger the baby."

"This is the first time I've been invited to be a ball thrower and I feel happy thinking I can share this honor with my child. Before I go throwing the ball, I practice a lot and think about how to throw a ball that fits with that moment and is also safe."

"In the end because of my carelessness, it can be dangerous for my baby and I apologize for causing many people to worry because of this. As a father who loves his baby bigger than everyone in the world, I will make sure my child grows safely and healthily. sorry for causing a problem. "


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags