Mathematical genius, Super Junior's Kyuhyun is even heavy stress when studying

Eka P
Mathematical genius, Super Junior's Kyuhyun is even heavy stress when studying - On the Latest Episode of 'Happy Together', Kyuhyun Discussed Many Things About Education He Did in the Past. Besides That, He Also Discussed What He Will Do To The Child In The Future.


Kyuhyun was present in the latest episode of "Happy Together" which aired on Thursday (6/13) yesterday night. On this occasion, Super Junior members shared their thoughts about education.

MC discussed the award from the Ministry of Science and Technology. He got this achievement because it was included in the top five percent in Mathematics.

"I did not do well in all subjects like Jun Hyun Moo and Oh Sang Jin," explained Kyuhyun. "I only stand out in Mathematics and join the Mathematics class established by the school specifically."

"I and the students ranked first to tenth in school gathered there," he said. "I wondered why I was there, but I could solve Math questions that nobody else could solve. I then thought if I might be a little better than students in this field and feel happy."

Kyuhyun then told about the college preparation he had done in the past. In this process, he finally became a trainee at SM Entertainment.

"Three months before the college entrance exam, I had to attend the Chin Chin Star Festival for three days and two nights. It wasn't a situation where my house and school could easily give me permission to leave," he explained. "But my homeroom teacher said that we didn't know what could happen in the future and that this could be an opportunity for me, and worried that they might hinder my future with academics."

Mathematical genius, Super Junior's Kyuhyun is even heavy stress when studying
Soompi

"I promised that I would study very hard once I returned, and they let me go for three days and two nights," he said. "I went to the festival and finally was thrown into SM Entertainment."

"If I don't go to Chin Chin Star Festival, I might work in my father's academy. My father has been managing an academy for more than 20 years," he said. "I think he was very worried because the son of the academy owner might not be able to go to college. So I used to study at the academy and at home, and I got a lot of pressure from studying since I was young."

"If I have children in the future, I don't want to make them learn," he explained. "Even if they want to be idols, I will tell them to do what they want to do."



Source: wowkeren.com
Tags