Ku Hye Sun opened up about the acting plan after joining Ahn Jae Hyun's agency

Eka P
Ku Hye Sun opened up about the acting plan after joining Ahn Jae Hyun's agency - Ku Hye Sun Discusses Acting Career While Holding a Press Conference for the Exhibition of His Artwork titled 'A World Without You, Loneliness For Me' Today.

Ku Hye Sun opened up about the acting plan after joining Ahn Jae Hyun's agency

Ku Hye Sun attended a press conference in order to open an exhibition of his art entitled "A World Without You, Loneliness for Me" today, Friday (7/6) in Seoul. Ahn Jae Hyun's wife opened up about her career acting.

Previously, Ku Hye Sun was confirmed to have joined HB Entertainment. The agency also oversees Ahn Jae Hyun, who is quite active in acting after marriage.

"I think carefully about the role (future) and review (future projects). I want to challenge myself for the new (role) I have never done before, so I read the script carefully. I thought I would get (acting) again when my feelings and situation are in the right place, "said Ku Hye Sun.

"In the meantime, I finally drew. Actually I would have taken a step back from drawing, but finally I did it again. After this exhibition, I thought I would take the time to focus as an actress," he continued.

Ku Hye Sun is currently holding an exhibition "A World Without You, Loneliness for Me" at the Jinsan Gallery, Seoul. The exhibition will take place from June 1 to July 28.

Meanwhile, Ku Hye Sun last starred in the drama "You Are Too Much" which aired MBC in 2017. But he only appeared until the sixth episode because he was forced to withdraw on health grounds. His role was later replaced by actress Jang Hee Jin.


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags