Here's Han Seo Hee's Answer When Asked About Changing the Testimony of the Case of the B.I Drug Because of YG's Influence

Eka P
Here's Han Seo Hee's Answer When Asked About Changing the Testimony of the Case of the B.I Drug Because of YG's Influence - The MBC 'News Desk' Announces His Conversations by Phone with Han Seo Hee Regarding the B.I Narcotics Scandal See the Further Information Here.

The MBC 'News Desk' Announces His Conversations by Phone with Han Seo Hee Regarding the B.I Narcotics Scandal See the Further Information Here.

Today, the name of the former YG Entertainment trainee, Han Seo Hee was dragged into the B.I. drug case. Han Seo Hee himself was previously involved in Big Bang's T.O.P drug scandal in 2017.

According to the news circulating, Han Seo Hee is suspected of being dealer A, the woman who sells drugs at B.I. A police himself had been investigated in 2016, and in his initial testimony he claimed to send drugs to B.I. But he changed his testimony at the third examination.

Previously, Dispatch believed that A's testimony changes were influenced by YG Entertainment. Dispatch even claimed that YG Entertainment hired a lawyer for A and asked him to withdraw the previous statement.

But beforehand, the police said they had never identified A as Han Seo Hee. In addition, the police also refused to provide information regarding the identity of A.

Even so, the news related to A's guess is that Han Seo Hee hasn't ended yet. In the latest "News Desk" broadcast that aired on Thursday (13/6) tonight, MBC revealed a phone call he had done with Han Seo Hee.

In the call, Han Seo Hee was asked if he had received the services of a lawyer appointed by YG Entertainment. Han Seo Hee was also asked if the CEO, Yang Hyun Suk, had influenced his testimony.

In response to this question, Han Seo Hee said something quite surprising. "I'll say it next time, but it's exactly what you think. Don't you think so?" Han Seo Hee said.

"Ask. There is no need to say. To be honest, you already know," Han Seo Hee said when asked by the reporter to provide clarification.

In the final statement, Han Seo Hee revealed that media coverage was true. He also expressed his fear of Yang Hyun Suk's wrath.

"What the article said was true," he said. "I will be scolded by (Yang Hyun Suk). I really can't say anything. I will change my number."

Meanwhile, previously YG Entertainment denied that it had influenced A's testimony about B.I. YG Entertainment stated that they only met A to examine the testimony about B.I.


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags