Han Seo Hee is a suspect 'A' who is involved in a drug case with B.I?

Eka P
Han Seo Hee is a suspect 'A' who is involved in a drug case with B.I? - Han Seo Hee is reportedly the woman involved in KakaoTalk's conversation with B.I.

Han Seo Hee is reportedly the woman involved in KakaoTalk's conversation with B.I.

Previously the suspect "A" was mentioned as a woman who sold illegal LSD drugs to B.I.

'A' then submitted a report to the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission, which stated that YG Entertainment had forced him to change the testimony of the B.I case.

Now based on the latest report, 'A' is none other than a former K-Pop idol trainee named Han Seo Hee.

In 2017, Han Seo Hee was also involved in marijuana cases with senior B.I at YG Entertainment, T.O.P BIGBANG.

In his case with T.O.P, Han Seo Hee admitted his mistake and was sentenced to undergo a probationary period of 4 years, 120 hours following drug education counseling, and a fine of 870,000 Won.

Meanwhile there has been no official statement from Han Seo Hee or YG Entertainment, so we just wait for further news. (www.kpopchart.net)