(G) I-DLE confirms the comeback date in June

Eka P
(G) I-DLE confirms the comeback date in June - (G) I-DLE finally announced their comeback schedule this summer.

(G) I-DLE finally announced their comeback schedule this summer.

On Thursday (13/06), there were reports from South Korean media stating that (G) I-DLE will comeback on June 26 and today they are filming a music video in Gyeonggi Province.

The news was later confirmed by Cube Entertainment through an official Twitter account, writing, "Comeback on June 26. Filming the music video today June 13. "

With this, (G) I-DLE will add to the long list of K-Pop girl group comeback this summer, including WJSN, fromis_9 to Red Velvet.

(G) I-DLE was known for the last comeback with the song titled 'Senorita' in February. (www.kpopchart.net)