Eun Ji Won Performs Charisma Full on Video Teaser ‘I’m On Fire’

Eka P
Eun Ji Won Performs Charisma Full on Video Teaser ‘I’m On Fire’ - Eun Ji Won SECHSKIES has released a concept teaser video for her solo song titled 'I'm On Fire'.

Eun Ji Won SECHSKIES has released a concept teaser video for her solo song titled 'I'm On Fire'.

The teaser video was uploaded through the official SECHSKIES Youtube channel on Wednesday (19/06).

Through this video, fans can witness the cool and charismatic appearance of Eun Ji Won, while showing various poses in front of the camera.

In addition, fans can also hear music footage from the song "I'm On Fire", which carries the traditional hip hop genre.

The song 'I' m On Fire 'is also very special, considering that Mino WINNER participated in the lyric writing process and song production.

The music video 'I'm On Fire' will be released with the sixth full album 'G1' on June 27th. (www.kpopchart.net)