Dispatch Release Chat Lee Seung Hoon And Han Seo Hee About B.I Found Out Using Drugs

Eka P
Dispatch Release Chat Lee Seung Hoon And Han Seo Hee About B.I Found Out Using Drugs - Dispatch Reported that Han Seo Hee Allegedly Contacted by Lee Seung Hoon WINNER Regarding the Narcotics Scandal B.I Three Years Ago. Here's Their Conversation Via KakaoTalk.

Dispatch Reported that Han Seo Hee Allegedly Contacted by Lee Seung Hoon WINNER Regarding the Narcotics Scandal B.I Three Years Ago. Here's Their Conversation Via KakaoTalk.

Dispatch released the latest information about the B.I drug scandal former iKON personnel three years ago. Friday (14/6), the media reported that Han Seo Hee was allegedly contacted by Lee Seung Hoon WINNER (II) before being questioned by police on charges of violating the Narcotics Control Act in August 2016.

As is known Han Seo Hee is an A in KakaoTalk's conversation with B.I where the former iKON leader asked him to get drugs for him. Han Seo Hee was charged with smoking marijuana with T.O.P Big Bang twice in October 2016 and was also accused of buying LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide) on two separate occasions.

According to today's Dispatch report, Lee Seung Hoon contacted Han Seo Hee on June 1, 2016 and asked to talk by telephone. Lee Seung Hoon apparently told Han Seo Hee that B.I was positive for drugs when tested by YG Entertainment. Here's their KakaoTalk chat:

Dispatch Release Chat Lee Seung Hoon And Han Seo Hee About B.I Found Out Using Drugs 2
Source: Dispatch


(1)

Lee Seung Hoon: Where are you?

Han Seo Hee: Home.

Lee Seung Hoon: Have you recently met Kim Hanbin (real name B.I)?

Han Seo Hee: Kim Hanbin? About a month ago? Was it considered "recently"? Whatever the case, it feels like I met him a month ago.

(2)

Lee Seung Hoon: Hey, what are you doing now?

Han Seo Hee: I watch TV and eat. Why did you send me a private message at KakaoTalk?

Lee Seung Hoon: I have some very important things to discuss. You must be vigilant and please respond to me immediately.

Han Seo Hee: Okay.

Lee Seung Hoon: Wait a minute, I'll call you.

Han Seo Hee: Okay, please.

Lee Seung Hoon: 010XXXXXXXX. Call me at this number.

"He said that BI was discovered (during a drug test). (BI) told them that he was using drugs with me. (Lee Seung Hoon) asked me to meet him immediately. And then I went to the location near the YG building," Han Seo Hee said according to the Dispatch report.

When he arrived at the agreed location, Han Seo Hee was greeted by an unknown person named K, not Lee Seung Hoon. K said to him, "I'm here, not Seung Hoon. Be sure to remember that the problem about B.I is confidential. Contact me if something happens."

Meanwhile, Dispatch also revealed the details of the meeting between Han Seo Hee and Yang Hyun Suk where it was alleged that the agency's founder threatened him to change his testimony regarding the B.I drug scandal. Keep watching WowKeren for more detailed info.



Source: wowkeren.com
Tags