Details of Yang Hyun Suk's Threat so that Han Seo Hee Shut Up the Problem of the B.I Narcotics Scandal

Eka P
Details of Yang Hyun Suk's Threat so that Han Seo Hee Shut Up the Problem of the B.I Narcotics Scandal - Dispatch reveals the details of the meeting between Han Seo Hee and Yang Hyun Suk where there is a suspicion that the founder of the agency threatened to change the testimony of the B.I question.

Dispatch reveals the details of the meeting between Han Seo Hee and Yang Hyun Suk where there is a suspicion that the founder of the agency threatened to change the testimony of the B.I question.

Dispatch released an exclusive report regarding the B.I ex-iKON drug scandal that occurred three years ago. Friday (14/6), they said that Han Seo Hee was allegedly contacted by Lee Seung Hoon WINNER (II) before being questioned by police on charges of violating the Narcotics Control Act in August 2016.

According to reports, Lee Seung Hoon contacted Han Seo Hee on June 1, 2016 and asked to speak by telephone. He told Han Seo Hee that B.I was positive for drugs when tested by YG Entertainment.

Dispatch also revealed the details of meeting Han Seo Hee and Yang Hyun Suk in the YG Entertainment building. He claimed he was threatened by the founder of the agency if he did not change his testimony about B.I.

On August 22, 2016, Han Seo Hee was charged with using marijuana and LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide). Han Seo Hee immediately admitted that he was using drugs. He also discussed the conversation with B.I via KakaoTalk during the first and second interrogations.

The Facts Han Seo Hee immediately acknowledges his charges and does not show resistance making him released without detention. Dispatch released a photo of Han Seo Hee at the police station on August 22, 2016 at 10:14 pm local time to give information.

Immediately after being released from the police examination on August 22, Han Seo Hee contacted K, the person he met instead of Lee Seung Hoon. He told K that he had been arrested and said that he told the police about B.I. According to Han Seo Hee, K came to his house that night to discuss the investigation. K also picked him up on August 23, 2016 and headed to the YG Entertainment building together.

Details of Yang Hyun Suk's Threat so that Han Seo Hee Shut Up the Problem of the B.I Narcotics Scandal 2
Source: Dispatch

As soon as he arrives at the YG building, Han Seo Hee recalls that he went up to the 7th floor where Yang Hyun Suk's office is located. Han Seo Hee then says that Yang Hyun Suk asked for his cellphone before starting to wonder, trying to influence him, and then threatening him, for about an hour and a half.

Han Seo Hee claimed at that time he was very scared and wanted to leave as soon as possible. He asked Yang Hyun Suk to return his cellphone to call his mother and head to the restroom where he took photos at 10:38 a.m. the local time KST on August 23, 2016. Dispatch also released a photo of Han Seo Hee seen in metal.

Dispatch itself tried to contact Yang Hyun Suk via telephone to ask about it. "It's true that I took his cellphone. In case he tried recording. And even then, I was very careful about my words," Yang Hyun Suk said.

"I told him that we ran a drug test twice a month, and that Hanbin was never positive. I said that if Hanbin was called to the police station but the test results were not positive, then he could be charged with lying, cheating and slandering. he became afraid and chose to withdraw the previous statement. If (Hanbin) goes to the police station, the test results are definitely negative. "

But what Han Seo Hee said through his personal Instagram account is different from Yang Hyun Suk. He claimed to be afraid because he was threatened, not the possibility of being charged by the police.

"Yang Hyun Suk took my cellphone and turned it off. He asked me what happened at the police station. I told him that I claimed BI smoked marijuana with me, and bought LSD through me. Yang Hyun Suk replied, 'I hate even thinking about my children investigated by the police '. He also told me that they got rid of all traces of drugs from the body (BI), so the test results would not be positive, "said Han Seo Hee.

"I remember him also saying, 'Seo Hee! You have to be a better child. You can't be a bad child, right? Your dream is to become a singer? Then you have to live in the entertainment industry. But I can very easily destroy you "He told me to retract the previous testimony to the police. He said that he could access all police reports, and would hire a lawyer for me by taking all the costs. I was afraid, and I had no choice."

In the police report below, the officer at that time had to make significant adjustments to Han Seo Hee's answer to his first and second questions. That was when he attended the third interrogation on August 30.

Details of Yang Hyun Suk's Threat so that Han Seo Hee Shut Up the Problem of the B.I Narcotics Scandal 3
Source: Dispatch

Meanwhile, Han Seo Hee was sentenced to a possible 3-year prison sentence for drug use by the court in 2017 on the record of breaking the law within 4 years. If the police decide to re-investigate the B.I case in 2016, Han Seo Hee can face more charges for his involvement. This means that he will violate additional laws during the period of his legal detention.



Source: wowkeren.com
Tags