Denies that Kim Samuel left the agency, Brave Entertainment claims he doesn't know anything

Eka P
Denies that Kim Samuel left the agency, Brave Entertainment claims he doesn't know anything - Kim Samuel a few days ago announced his decline from his agency, Brave Entertainment through his Instagram account. This is then immediately clarified by the agency representative.

Denies that Kim Samuel left the agency, Brave Entertainment claims he doesn't know anything

Some time ago, fans of Kim Samuel were made to be shocked. On Saturday (8/6) the 2002-born singer suddenly announced his setback from his agency, Brave Entertainment through his personal Instagram account.

In the upload, Samuel thanked his fans who were often called Garnet. Not only that, in the upload he also announced that he would pursue promotion in the future as an independent artist.

"My beloved Garnet, I wrote in response to Garnet who seems too worried about me. I want to tell my important fans who have encouraged me to start my career as a solo musician," Samuel announced.

"I will continue to communicate and meet with Garnet in various ways and promise to immediately appear with good music and extraordinary appearance. I will never forget that you trust me and wait for me. I will become Samuel to be proud of Garnet," continued the announcement that is.
View more on Instagram
Responding to that, on Monday (10/6) a representative from Brave Entertainment finally gave a clarification. The agency denied that Samuel had left the agency. They also stated that the announcement delivered by Samuel on Instagram had never been discussed and the agency did not know he would release such a statement.

"We did not part with Samuel. The independent promotion announced by Samuel on Instagram was not discussed with the agency. We will immediately release an official statement and explain the situation, "said the agency representative.

Kim Samuel himself debuted as a 1PUNCH member in 2015. This "Candy" singer then appeared on Mnet's "Produce 101" season 2 survival event in 2017. She officially debuted as a solo artist in August 2017 with a song titled "Sixteen".


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags