Cousin Bobby Reveals the Situation of iKON Members After Left Behind B.I

Eka P
Cousin Bobby Reveals the Situation of iKON Members After Left Behind B.I - Cousin of Bobby, Julian revealed the situation of iKON members after being left behind by B.I.

Cousin of Bobby, Julian revealed the situation of iKON members after being left behind by B.I.

Cousin of Bobby, Julian revealed the situation of iKON members after being left behind by B.I.

This was conveyed by him via live broadcast on Instagram, shortly after B.I decided to leave the group.

Through the broadcast, Julian tried to calm fans and said that iKON members were in good condition. He also asked fans to continue to support iKON members.

As he said, "You only need to show support to iKON, because they will know if you still support them or not."

"And what you need to do is keep showing love to them, because it's the best thing you can do for now, just keep encouraging them, so they know that you are there for them."

"It is the best thing you can do for iKON and iKON to do the best for all of you. You just do the best for them, "he added.

Many of iKON fans were relieved after hearing the statement from Bobby's cousin. Because since B.I left the group, until now iKON members have not given their statement. (www.kpopchart.net)