B.I, the former IKON is likely to be investigated by the police for drug cases

Eka P
B.I, the former IKON is likely to be investigated by the police for drug cases - Gyeonggi Selatan Police Release Official Statement Regarding Cases of Alleged Drug Use By B.I Ex IKON. See the Further Information Here.

Gyeonggi Selatan Police Release Official Statement Regarding Cases of Alleged Drug Use By B.I Ex IKON. See the Further Information Here.

On Wednesday (6/12), Korea was shocked by the Dispatch report which claimed that B.I had bought and used drugs about 3 years ago. This problem also caused a number of serious impacts, including the departure of B.I from iKON and its agency, YG Entertainment.

Since the Dispatch report surfaced, the public wondered whether the police had investigated the case appropriately. Because how can this case be revealed 3 years later. Whereas previously the police had conducted an investigation into A, who allegedly bought drugs for B.I. At the beginning of the investigation, A confessed that he had sent narcotics to B.I, but he withdrew his testimony and argued if he did not know where B.I was getting drugs.

Previously Dispatch even claimed that the police had never tried to interrogate or sue the owner of Kim Hanbin's real name for this case. In response to this, the police finally opened their voices and released their official statement. The narcotics investigation team from the South Gyeonggi Province Police Station said that it might re-investigate the case.

"We will begin contact with A, who shared KakaoTalk's message with B.I regarding the purchase of medicines," the police said. "And if there is a change in the testimony given by A, we will consider returning to investigate."

The police explained that 3 years ago they had difficulty finding objective evidence of B.I involvement in this case. Therefore, they denied that they were accused of not carrying out adequate investigations in 2016.

"At that time, there were difficulties in finding objective evidence to verify the claims made about B.I apart from the testimony given by A," explained the police. "So we cannot investigate."

Meanwhile, B.I had previously apologized through a post on his personal Instagram account. As a result of this scandal, B.I's appearance on a number of variety shows was also forced to be edited, one of which was "Laws of the Jungle".


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags