Yun Seobin apologizes and acknowledges his mistakes in the past

Eka P
Yun Seobin apologizes and acknowledges his mistakes in the past - Yun Seobin finally made an official statement after being involved in the controversy.

Yun Seobin finally made an official statement after being involved in the controversy.

On Wednesday (08/05) JYP Entertainment's agency announced that they had ended their contract with trainee Yun Seobin.

Aside from that, Yun Seobin was also excluded from the 'Produce X101' program and Mnet will delete the part of the program.

Through an exclusive interview with Ilgan Sports media, Yun Seobin confirmed that he had indeed drank alcohol and smoked when he was underage. "It's true that I went partying while I was in high school and now I'm pondering my mistakes. I apologize to JYP Entertainment and the 'Produce X101' production team 'because of the problem caused by this. "

Netizens also speculated that Yun Seobin changed his real name, Yun Byung Hwee, because he wanted to erase his tracks from the past. But he clarified, "I did not change my name and quit school because I wanted to erase my past. I changed my name because the name was difficult to say and because my parents often went to fortune tellers who said that the name could bring bad luck. "

He continued, "Also, I entered as a trainee in several agencies while still in second grade of high school and decided to quit school because it was difficult to commute from Gwangju to Seoul."

When asked about rumors of bully when he was in junior high and high school, Yun Seobin said, "I'm sorry. Whatever the reason, I was wrong because I made such a situation, so I apologized. "Yun Seobin also said there were no victims who had come to him to demand an apology from him.

Finally Yun Seobin said, "I apologize for causing a great controversy, even though I am still a trainee. Now I have returned home, and I cannot open the internet at all or meet other people. "

"I feel that the public will never see me positively no matter what I do, and now I can't do anything. I can only apologize to everyone, "he added. (www.kpopchart.net)