Yulhee Minhwan's wife claimed to regret ever blaming her child

Eka P
Yulhee Minhwan's wife claimed to regret ever blaming her child - In the Latest Episode 'Mr. The Husband House 2 'that aired on Wednesday (29/5) Yesterday, Yulhee Dan Minhwan Held the First Birthday Party for His Children. In this episode, Yulhee also expresses her feelings as a mother.

Yulhee Minhwan's wife claimed to regret ever blaming her child

KBS has aired the latest episode of "Mr. House Husband 2" on Wednesday (29/5) yesterday. In this episode, KBS shows the moment when Yulhee and Minhwan hold their first birthday party, Jaeyul.

While watching a video containing memories with their son, Yulhee was seen crying. He said he could not hold back his emotion if he remembered the memories he had had so far with the child.

"I realized that I had spent a year with my baby," Yulhee said. "Every memory of my pregnancy, the day I gave birth, cared for a baby, and stories that only me and oppa knew, (all of them) filled my mind."

Yulhee also expressed his gratitude because Jaeyul had grown well. But he also regretted having ever blamed his son for the difficult times he had passed first. As is known, Yulhee was pregnant out of wedlock and had hidden it.

"I'm grateful that Jjang-ee grew well under parents who were full of shortcomings," he said. "I feel very sorry to think about how I used to blame him because (the current situation) was very difficult."

This former member of Laboum then expressed his gratitude to Minhwan and Jaeyul. He also accepts the differences he has with his friends, who are not married.

"I have accepted the difference between my life and my friends. And I realize that accepting it is not in vain," he said. "I'm proud of myself. I thank Oppa and Jjang-ee. I'm very grateful to them."

Meanwhile, Yulhee and Minhwan also felt grateful that their babies were growing healthy. They also promised to be great parents and would do their best for their children's happiness.


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags