WINNER opened up about romance, this member admitted to being single since birth

Eka P
WINNER opened up about romance, this member admitted to being single since birth - WINNER (II) has just comeback with their new album titled "We" which contains the title track titled "Ah Yeah". Today, Wednesday (5/22), the 4-member group guested on the "Cultwo Show" radio show.

WINNER (II) has just comeback with their new album titled "We" which contains the title track titled "Ah Yeah".

Here, Kang Seung Yoon who is a composer and lyricist of the song "Ah Yeah" revealed that a romance film titled "Very Ordinary Couple" inspired him a lot. "It's about ex-lovers who are still tied to one another at a time and keep fighting after breaking up," he said.

"When I watched the film, I thought, 'Isn't it better if they cut off each other's contact with each other?' and I wrote my thoughts afterwards. Then I created this song, "said Kang Seung Yoon.

After listening to Kang Seung Hoon's explanation, the radio DJ asked about the love affair the members had gone through in the past. "I think I let go of everything (ex-lover) after breaking up and it's not hard for me," said Kang Seung Yoon.

"My feeling quickly reached its peak. But my feelings also fell quickly because it was so strong," said Song Min Ho. "I'm single for the rest of my life. The only person I love is only Inner Circle (WINNER fans)," said Lee Seung Hoon.

Hearing Lee Seung Hoon's words, the other members suddenly laughed. Then the 1992-born singer convinced them that he was telling the truth.


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags