This is what Siwon Super Junior and Lee Yoo Young said after 'My Fellow Citizens' finished

Eka P
This is what Siwon Super Junior and Lee Yoo Young said after 'My Fellow Citizens' finished - The drama starring Siwon and Lee Yoo Young, 'My Fellow Citizens', aired its final episode on Tuesday (28/5) yesterday. And Here's Their Word After The Dramatic End.

This is what Siwon Super Junior and Lee Yoo Young said after 'My Fellow Citizens' finished

KBS has aired the last episode of "My Fellow Citizens" on Tuesday (28/5) last night. As is known, this drama stars Super Junior's Choi Siwon and Lee Yoo Young as the main cast.

After the drama ended, the cast gave the closing sentence. No exception, Siwon and Lee Yoo Young.

In this drama alone, Siwon and Lee Yoo Young act as husband and wife who work as fraudsters and police detectives. And during filming, they managed to work well together and build warm chemistry.

In the closing sentence, Siwon acts as Yang Jung Gook expressing his gratitude. Because he is happy to be working with good crew and actors for the past nine weeks.

"I am very happy and grateful to be able to work with a great director, writer, actor and staff," Siwon said. "I even received so much love from many people while working on this project."
View more on Instagram
Lee Yoo Young who plays Kim Mi Young also expressed his gratitude. He also hopes that this drama can be remembered for a long time.

"Thank you to viewers for loving our project and supporting Mi Young," he said. "I met a smart and vibrant character named Mi Young and filmed happily every time. I hope the audience will remember the drama 'My Fellow Citizens' for a long time."


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags