This American DJ reap criticism after ridiculing BLACKPINK with racist actions

Eka P
This American DJ reap criticism after ridiculing BLACKPINK with racist actions - One of the DJs from the United States, Sofia Valenti later drew criticism from K-Pop fans.

One of the DJs from the United States, Sofia Valenti later drew criticism from K-Pop fans.

The controversy began when he uploaded the latest video through his Instagram account on May 19.

Sofia uploaded her video while listening to the song 'Kill This Love' while writing, "I love K-Pop! What do you think, can I become a new BLACKPINK member? "

In the video Sofia seemed to be hearing BLACKPINK's song while dancing and eating noodles. But what makes most fans angry is when he pulls his eyes with both fingers, so he looks like he has slanted eyes.

After reaping a lot of fans' outrageous comments, Sofia again uploaded the latest posts while delivering her apologies. But many consider that the apology is intended to ridicule BLACKPINK and its fans.
View more on Instagram      View more on Instagram
He wrote, "I'm sorry that I didn't use a lot of makeup to look more cute, don't use chopsticks and instead use a fork, and don't give a lot of oil and spices on it."

"I apologize for all that if someone feels hurt. But I make sure that my noodles don't dry and my breasts aren't small. In the next video I will make dumplings, it will definitely be extraordinary. "

"I also made a remix for the BLACKPINK song so that the song sounds better and I apologize to all BLACKPINK fans, thank you for all your entries and creative comments. I'm sorry that I don't know how to delete myself or kill myself, "he wrote.

How do you respond to the controversy caused by an American DJ? (www.kpopchart.net)