The number of netizens who claimed to be witnesses to the case of bullying Hyolyn grew

Eka P
The number of netizens who claimed to be witnesses to the case of bullying Hyolyn grew - Korean netizens who claimed to be witnesses of Hyolyn's bullying case resurfaced.

Korean netizens who claimed to be witnesses of Hyolyn's bullying case resurfaced.

Previously there was a netizen who claimed to be the victim of Hyolyn bully while still in junior high school.

After reading the netizens' posts, a netizen on the Naver website commented, "As someone who was also in one class with Hyolyn while in junior high, I always wondered why the victims had been silent, but in the end they opened their voices. At that time when we were all studying, Hyolyn started hitting a girl in our class with her fists. After that, the girl he hit was shocked to silence. Its strength is not the strength of middle school girls in general. "

"Every time we go to lunch, Hyolyn will walk casually to the front line (without queuing). He was always a nuisance in class, but when I saw him lovingly while caring for abandoned dogs on TV programs, it really made shock. To be honest, I didn't even recognize Hyolyn when SISTAR first debuted because its image was very different from when we were in middle school. "

While other netizens wrote, "I'm also part of the story in this post. Hyolyn always borrows bags, clothes, shoes, etc. in a day and usually for days. He seemed to have no intention of returning my things because every time I asked for it, he would lie and tell me that there were other seniors who took my things from him. "

"If I ask him to return my items, he will answer with 'I will return the bullet', and use all kinds of swear words and harsh language to me. If we were in the playground together, he would make me tremble with fear when he asked me, "Who do you want to beat today?" And then began to beat me for no reason. My eyes turned red and my lips were swollen after being beaten. "My mother once followed me to school after she saw wounds on my body," he said.

Meanwhile, the Brid3 agency plans to sue netizens who spread rumors of Hyolyn as a bully while still in junior high school. (www.kpopchart.net)