Super Junior's Heechul confided that he was suffering from anti-fans because of his appearance

Eka P
Super Junior's Heechul confided that he was suffering from anti-fans because of his appearance - When appearing on the 'Why Are You At My House' program, Super Junior's Heechul opened up about the problems he had experienced regarding anti-fans during his debut.

Super Junior's Heechul opened up about the problems he had experienced regarding anti-fans during his debut.

Super Junior's personnel besides being busy with group activities also underwent individual activities, including Kim Heechul. The "Black Suit" singer starred in a variety of shows.

The "Why are You at My House" program aired on Channel A on May 18 presented Monk Haemin Sunim. Here, he asks the cast to tell them whatever concerns they have.

On this occasion, Heechul opened up about the problems he had experienced. Apparently the 1983-born singer had been made difficult by his anti-fans during his debut.

"When I just debuted, I have a lot of anti-fans," Heechul said. "I was hated for having thin eyebrows and weird hairstyles. But I like my appearance! I think that people make people look the same."

"I don't think someone needs to look cool just because everyone looks cool, you know," he continued. "At that time, I only believed that someday, people would understand that I wasn't doing anything wrong then."

Heechul debuted as a member of Super Junior in 2005. The second oldest member in his group attracted the attention of many people since the beginning of his debut thanks to his appearance which could be considered quite feminine.


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags