Red Velvet Joy apologizes after escaping from the stage due to fear of fireworks

Eka P
Red Velvet Joy apologizes after escaping from the stage due to fear of fireworks - Joy Runs Into the Stage Corner As soon as it's finished bringing the song 'Really Bad Boy'. He Turns Out the Fear of Hearing the Sound of Explosion of Fireworks Because of Trauma in the Past.

Joy Runs Into the Stage Corner As soon as it's finished bringing the song 'Really Bad Boy'

Red Velvet recently took part in filling out the 2019 Iseul Live Festival. However, there was an incident that made Joy have to run away when she finished performing the song "Really Bad Boy".

Once the music is complete, the organizers of "Iseul Live Festival 2019" apparently lit so many fireworks. Joy, who heard the sound of explosions of fireworks so loudly was shocked and frightened to make him run to the corner of the stage.

Joy was seen squatting and covering her ears from the sound of the fireworks. Some staff seemed to be trying to calm the 1996-born idol and take him down from the stage. Until another Red Velvet member arrived, Joy seemed to stay in his position because he was still scared.

On the same day, Joy posted a selfie on the official Red Velvet Instagram account. The drama star "Great Seducer" apologized and revealed the details of his reasons for escaping from the "Iseul Live Festival 2019" stage.

"Luvies, I made this post because I wanted to apologize. I was afraid of fireworks after seeing the fireworks exploding in front of me first and that was unexpected. Besides, I heard ringing in my ears and I left without saying goodbye," Joy wrote.

Red Velvet Joy apologizes after escaping from the stage due to fear of fireworks
Source: Pann

"I'm sorry. I'm fine now! I'm sorry for causing concern. I want to do my best when I appear and hate myself for reacting unprofessionally to unexpected things. I will be more prepared to prepare myself and work hard so things like this doesn't happen again in the future. I'm sorry, "concluded Joy.

Meanwhile, Joy's moment running away from the stage also became the spotlight of the netter. Many expect the "Bad Boy" singer to immediately receive treatment for the trauma in the fireworks.
View more on Instagram
"Whoa, I think this is really serious. He needs care," one netter wrote. "He has a problem with tinnitus," another netter continued. "I think he needs psychological care first," said another. "I mean, he was seriously hurt because of fireworks in the past and he often gets into trouble," concluded another.


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags