Netizens react to Seungri admitting to buying sex services

Eka P
Netizens react to Seungri admitting to buying sex services - It's been showed that Seungri recounted the prostitution prices all through the arrest warrant examination on May 14th.

Seungri

According to a record with the aid of Channel A News on the 18th, Seungri admitted to the prostitution prices in court 4 days ago and stated, "It's genuine that I had sexual sex with a woman employee of an adult enjoyment establishment and paid for the services. I'm reflecting on my actions. As a celeb, it turned into hard for me to confess to the suspicions of soliciting prostitution but I by no means mediated prostitution for others."

Seungri denied allegations of soliciting prostitutes for the Japanese traders and the alleged embezzlement of $500 million received from Club Burning Sun.

Police are making plans to ahead the case to prosecution as quickly as viable subsequent week.


Source: allkpop.com
Tags