Kim Tae Ri explained the reason for being a fan of BTS

Eka P
Kim Tae Ri explained the reason for being a fan of BTS - Actress Kim Tae Ri recently revealed the reason for being a BTS fan.

Actress Kim Tae Ri recently revealed the reason for being a BTS fan.

Elle Magazine has just released the results of their interview and photo shoot with Kim Tae Ri in London some time ago.

Through the interview, Kim Tae Ri was asked about many things including his love for the boy group BTS.

Regarding the reason for being a fan of BTS, Kim Tae Ri explained, "I like to see myself being a fangirl. When I watch BTS videos on a smartphone, sometimes my face looks on a black screen. I just realized that I unwittingly had a very happy facial expression. "

He continued, "To be honest, this was the first time I became a fangirl after becoming an adult and I really enjoyed the times when I liked something."

You can see photos of Kim Tae Ri released by Elle magazine below! (www.kpopchart.net)