Jimin BTS cries continuously at the Brazilian Concert

Eka P
Jimin BTS cries continuously at the Brazilian Concert - BTS Holds Concerts at the Allianz Parque Stadium, Sao Paulo for two consecutive days, 25 and 26 May Local Time. Jimin Sees Crying During Two Concert Days.

BTS Holds Concerts at the Allianz Parque Stadium, Sao Paulo for two consecutive days, 25 and 26 May Local Time. Jimin Sees Crying During Two Concert Days.

Jimin BTS cries continuously at the Brazilian Concert 2

BTS (Bangtan Boys) just finished the "Love Yourself: Speak Yourself" tour in Brazil. A successful concert was held at the Allianz Parque stadium in Sao Paulo for two consecutive days, May 25 and 26.

During the concert, Jimin BTS was seen crying two days. The 1995-born Idol cried until he knelt on the stage and closed his eyes with both hands.

This of course made ARMY (as BTS fans) present at the concert worried. Many are wondering what caused Jimin to cry like that.

Jimin revealed the reason for crying towards the end of the second day's concert. He felt the performance displayed was not perfect because his condition was not fit. But apparently that was not what made him shed tears.

"I really want to say this to everyone. I was sick until yesterday, which is a rare thing for me. But it's okay because I do what I really like," said Jimin.

"The real reason that makes me cry is because you sing for me and it touches my heart. It's like a gift to me. Thank you very much, and I will never forget your love and support," he continued.

ARMY immediately shouted Jimin's name repeatedly as a form of support. "Now I'm fine. I love you all!" Jimin said, calming the fans.

"Jimin please don't cry. You hurt our hearts," commented the fan. "Seeing Jimin cry like that makes me want to cry with him," added another fan. "I can feel the concerns of the fans who are there. We all love you, Jimin," concluded another.

Meanwhile, BTS will head to London, England to continue the "Love Yourself: Speak Yourself" concert tour. The concert will be held at Wembley Stadium on June 1 and 2 local time.


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags