Hyojung Oh My Girl made a Youtube account and released the song itself

Eka P
Hyojung Oh My Girl made a Youtube account and released the song itself - Hyojung is a member of the next Oh My Girl which has a private Youtube account.

Hyojung is a member of the next Oh My Girl which has a private Youtube account.

Through Oh My Girl's official Twitter account, on Tuesday (05/28) Hyojung announced his Youtube channel launch.

He wrote, "Our Miracles really enjoyed my own songs and video clips that I made myself last time, so I will upload other video clips. Please give a lot of love, "while including the link to the video.

The song is titled 'Morning Sunlight', which is sung with a melodious voice from Hyojung and accompaniment of soft-spoken acoustic music.
View more on Twitter
Through this video we will watch a vlog-style music video that was self-edited by Hyojung. (www.kpopchart.net)