Comedian Park Seul Gi confesses that she had a dream about getting married to BTS' Jimin

Eka P
Comedian Park Seul Gi confesses that she had a dream about getting married to BTS' Jimin - Comedian Park Seul Gi made a confession on a radio show. 

Comedian Park Seul Gi confesses that she had a dream about getting married to BTS' Jimin

On May 18 KST, the comedian guested on KBS Cool FM's 'Park Myung Soo's Radio Show' phase 'I Ended Up Crying'. Alongside Y2K's Go Jae Geun, Park Seul Gi abruptly announced throughout the show: "I in reality like BTS, and these days, member Jimin came out in my dream."

"I got married to Jimin in my dream," she persisted. "I like him so much that he comes out in my goals these days. I fell asleep thinking about him the night time before, so he got here out in it."

DJ Park Myung Soo additionally shared that he has a lot of nightmares, but no actors or actresses would pop out in his desires because he "would not have a selected interest in them." Park Seul Gi's tale became a funny story during the show, given that she is already married to a producer at an advertising employer.

Do BTS participants come out in any of your dreams?


Source: allkpop.com
Tags