Yoochun JYJ Denies 'Forced' Former Fiancee Use Drugs

Eka P
Yoochun JYJ Denies 'Forced' Former Fiancee Use Drugs - To answer rumors about alleged involvement in the drug case Hwang Ha Na, Yoochun held a press conference at the Press Center, Seoul, at 6pm local time evening.

To answer rumors about alleged involvement in the drug case Hwang Ha Na,

Hwang Ha Na who is a former fiancee of Micky Yoochun JYJ was arrested by police on charges of taking drugs. During the investigation process, he revealed that a celebrity friend forced him to use drugs.

Hwang Ha Na's confession raises rumors that the friend he was referring to was Yoochun. To answer these rumors, the 1986-born singer and actor held a press conference today, Wednesday (10/4).

The press conference was held at the Press Center, Seoul, at 6pm local time. Through this press conference, the owner of Park Yoochun's full name denied his involvement in Hwang Ha Na's case.

"I never used drugs," Yoochun said. "I'm afraid people think that I have something to do with the case. I never used or told him to use drugs."

"I have many thoughts until when I come to this place," he continued. "I was treated for suffering from depression, it was a difficult time because of social penalties. I never used drugs. I parted ways with Hwang Ha Na early last year and got intimidated from her after breaking up."

Meanwhile, Hwang Ha Na is the only grandson of the founder of Namyang Dairy Products. He is also an online blogger who became the topic of conversation when dating Park Yoochun in April 2017. The couple broke up in May 2018.


Source: wowkeren.com