Uee claims his father is jealous of Choi Soo Jong because of this

Eka P
Uee claims his father is jealous of Choi Soo Jong because of this - Uee And Choi Soo Jong Present On 'Ask Us Anything' Latest Episode On Saturday (4/13). In the Opportunity, Uee Revealed His Father Had Jealousy with Choi Soo Jong. Wow, why?

Uee And Choi Soo Jong Present On 'Ask Us Anything' Latest Episode On Saturday (4/13).

Hit drama player "My Only One", Uee and Choi Soo Jong were present as guest stars on the latest episode of "Ask Us Anything" which aired on Saturday (13/4). In this episode, they tell a lot of interesting things, including Uee's father, Kim Sung Gap, who is a professional baseball coach.

In the drama "My Only One", Choi Soo Jong acts as the father of Uee's character. The senior actor revealed that he had sent a video to wish Uee's mother a happy birthday.

Because of this, he thought if Uee's father felt jealous. Because he promised to give a present to Choi Soo Jong, but until now he hasn't received it.

"I think coach Kim Sung Gap is jealous," he said. "He agreed to give me a jacket and baseball bat if he won, but he still hasn't given it to me."

In response to this, Uee justified it, because the mother was very fond of Choi Soo Jong. "I think my father is jealous because my mother really likes Choi Soo Jong," he said.

Uee and Choi Soo Jong themselves had great success in playing the child's father in the drama "My Only One". They managed to build warm chemistry, and praise each other's abilities.

Uee even feels that she is really like the child of Choi Soo Jong. "We spent the last eight months presumably as if he were my father, and I really am his daughter," Uee said.

Meanwhile, "My Only One" is one of the most popular dramas, because it often gets a high rating throughout the show. The drama itself airs from September 15, 2018 to March 17, 2019.


Source: wowkeren.com