Sulli's new post made nasty disgust

Eka P
Sulli's new post made nasty disgust - Sulli Uploads an Instagram Post That Makes Disgusting Netter and Trypophobia Sufferer Afraid of Half Dead. Like This Uploaded Photo.

Sulli Uploads an Instagram Post That Makes Disgusting Netter and Trypophobia Sufferer Afraid of Half Dead

Sulli has something to do with social media. Recently, the 1994-born singer and actress uploaded a post that made netters disgusted and sufferers of trypophobia (excessive fear of small holes) scared to death.

In this post, Sulli uploaded her photo with a wistful face. On the face of the former f (x) personnel, there are strange bubbles with colors and shapes that make us frown enough. In the post caption, Sulli wrote a poem by Lee Jang Geum.

Sulli's new post made nasty disgust
Instagram, Theqoo

"Lotus flowers bloom in dirty water

I just praise the lotus flower

But why don't you know

That I'm not that dirty

Like flowering lotur flowers

Why you don't know

My family buys lotus flowers. "

Sulli's post, of course, received a lot of attention and comments from the netters. Netter admitted to being disgusted by seeing his uploaded photo while others commented on the poem above and wondered what had happened to Sulli.

"Aigoo, this surprised me. I like Sulli but this photo is really disgusting," commented Netter. "It's really strange," said the other netter. "Ah, the picture looks weird but the poetry is pretty good," said another.

"What happened to him ..." said Netter. "Ah, I got goose bumps," another commented. "Wow, the poem has been very long. I remember I cried when I first read it in 2012," said Netter. "Disgusting," added another.


Source: wowkeren.com