SNSD's Tae Yeon is addicted to mobile games, his behavior makes netter fail to understand - Through the Videos He Uploaded on Private YouTube Channels, Revealed That Tae Yeon Is Being Severe Addiction to PUBG Mobile Games (Player Unknown's Battlegrounds).
Not long ago, Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon uploaded a new video on their personal YouTube channel. Through the video, the 1989-born singer shows her daily life to fans.
Through the video, it was revealed that Tae Yeon was addicted to the mobile game PUBG (Player Knowledge's Battlegrounds). The "Four Seasons" singer couldn't put down her cellphone to stop playing even when she was in the cafe.
"I just want to lie down and play this all along. What should I do?" Tae Yeon said. After leaving the cafe, the owner of Kim Tae Yeon's full name also demonstrates the movements of the characters he plays.
Tae Yeon's hilarious behavior was highlighted by netizens on the online community site Theqoo. Netter made various comments starting to assume his behavior was funny to claim to fail to understand.
"She's really cute," commented the netter. "I don't know anything about the game but the video is really funny and he looks cute," said the other netter. "He's really random. What is he doing in the middle of the road? Hahaha," said another.
"He made me crazy hahaha. This is ridiculous. I can't breathe because I laugh too much," said Netter. "What are you doing, Kim Tae Yeon? Hahaha." another comment. "I don't understand but because Tae Yeon did it, it seems funny," added another.
Source: wowkeren.com
Not long ago, Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon uploaded a new video on their personal YouTube channel. Through the video, the 1989-born singer shows her daily life to fans.
Through the video, it was revealed that Tae Yeon was addicted to the mobile game PUBG (Player Knowledge's Battlegrounds). The "Four Seasons" singer couldn't put down her cellphone to stop playing even when she was in the cafe.
"I just want to lie down and play this all along. What should I do?" Tae Yeon said. After leaving the cafe, the owner of Kim Tae Yeon's full name also demonstrates the movements of the characters he plays.
Tae Yeon's hilarious behavior was highlighted by netizens on the online community site Theqoo. Netter made various comments starting to assume his behavior was funny to claim to fail to understand.
"She's really cute," commented the netter. "I don't know anything about the game but the video is really funny and he looks cute," said the other netter. "He's really random. What is he doing in the middle of the road? Hahaha," said another.
"He made me crazy hahaha. This is ridiculous. I can't breathe because I laugh too much," said Netter. "What are you doing, Kim Tae Yeon? Hahaha." another comment. "I don't understand but because Tae Yeon did it, it seems funny," added another.
Source: wowkeren.com
