The role of Suwon Suwon in 'My Fellow Citizens' was highlighted by Forbes America

Eka P
Siwon SuJu Exhibits His Role in 'My Fellow Citizens' Highlighted by Forbes America - Siwon Posting One of the Forbes Articles Entitled Choi Siwon Is One of the Funny Cheats in 'My Fellow Citizens'. Drama Is Live Every Monday - Tuesday Night On KBS.

Siwon Posting One of the Forbes Articles Entitled Choi Siwon Is One of the Funny Cheats in 'My Fellow Citizens'.

Siwon is currently greeting the audience through the drama "My Fellow Citizens". The Super Junior member portrays the character Yang Jung Kook, a great con artist who marries a detective.
Interestingly, Siwon's acting in "My Fellow Citizens" was apparently reported by the American magazine, Forbes. It was revealed by the singer of "Black Suit" on his personal Instagram account.

Siwon posted one of the Forbes articles entitled "Choi Siwon Is One Funny Cheater in 'My Fellow Citizens'". "Thank you for your good contribution! @Forbes," Siwon wrote.

Siwon's post was immediately flooded with fans' comments. Many who revealed the character played by the 1986-born actor in "My Fellow Citizens" was indeed very funny.

"I can't stop laughing at your acting in 'My Fellow Citizens'. You are very funny. Don't believe you can act funny," wrote one fan. "The article is true," another fan continued. "Seriously, the character is indeed funny," concluded other fans.

Meanwhile, "My Fellow Citizens" airs every Monday - Tuesday night on KBS. The drama also stars Lee Yoo Young and Kim Min Jung. Are you one of the hobbies of watching this drama?


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags