SHINee's Minho showed off a photo when he had a hair baldness before entering the army Navy

Eka P
SHINee's Minho showed off a photo when he had a hair baldness before entering the army Navy - Sunday (14/4) Yesterday, Minho Uploaded Photos And Videos When His Hair Was Shaved And Handwritten Letters For Fans Through An Official Social Media Account.

Minho Uploaded Photos And Videos When His Hair Was Shaved And Handwritten Letters For Fans Through An Official Social Media Account.

After Onew and Key, Minho will become SHINee's third member who will undergo military service. Instead of serving as an active soldier like his colleagues, the "Good Evening" singer was accepted into the Navy Marine Corps.

Sunday (14/4) yesterday, Minho uploaded his photos when his hair was shaved and the video process. The 1991 singer and actor also distributed handwritten letters to fans.

"Hello everyone ... this is Minho SHINee! It seems it's been a long time since I wrote down my feelings. Everyone knows, right? I will enroll in the military on April 15. I will be separated from everyone for a short time if short, and long if long.

"After debuting on May 25, 2008, time passed quickly and I was very happy to have spent it with all of you. These are times that I will never forget.

"Many things that I can feel and all the things that I can grow are thanks to your love and support. When I take the time to look back, I honestly cannot imagine that I, who lacked in many ways for a long time, will accept strong support and love, SHINee World (SHINee fanclub). It was a warm consolation and great help for me, who only thought of running and working hard, and moving forward. Thank you once again.

"The fact that someone is next to me is a source of great happiness for me, and I think I will miss SHINee World very much, because it has helped me, who is always looking forward, looking back and being (soft) and flexible, not always I'm stiff. I'm sorry I can't get closer to you and express myself more. I'm really sorry ... But you know I'm grateful and I love you, right? I will remember the support that everyone gave me and returned safely.

"I will work hard in the military so that I can return to give everyone positive and good energy without disappointing anyone. Thank you and thank you again. And I love you! You always (be) my hope ..."

Meanwhile, Minho will begin his assignment today, Monday (4/15). The "Hwarang" serial star will undergo basic military training before officially serving in the Navy.


Source: wowkeren.com