Sharing Panties, Members of the Oversized ICONS Use Junhoe's Own Because of This

Eka P
Sharing Panties, Members of the Oversized ICONS Use Junhoe's Own Because of This - IKON Personnel Talking About Their Panties That Have Twins Until They Have To Wear Them Alternately, But Junhoe's Property Has 'Uniqueness' Compared To Others.

IKON Personnel Talking About Their Panties That Have Twins Until They Have To Wear Them Alternately

iKON personnel "performed" on the "Video Star" program aired by MBC Every1 on Tuesday (9/4) yesterday. Instead of appearing again, the event aired old recordings from previous guest stars.

Here, Chanwoo revealed that Yunhyeong wrote the name in his underwear to mark if it was his. "Because we are always together, we end up buying underwear from the same place. So our panties are all the same," explained Yunhyeong.

"Because our underwear are the same, one day I wore my pants with a slight sag and Jinhwan saw my underwear then suddenly said, 'Wait, are these (underwear) yours?' I told him, "This is mine!" and he said, 'No, this is mine!', "said B.I.

"You didn't write down the name (in your underwear), something like that could happen," said Yunhyeong. Jinhwan added, laughing, "We've all taken turns wearing the same underwear for months."

Sharing Panties, Members of the Oversized ICONS Use Junhoe's Own Because of This 2
Soompi

"The members aren't too relaxed about that. Indeed, what's the problem with using any panties available?" said Koo Junhoe. "But I don't want to use Junhoe's panties. I'm sure the other members agree with me," Yunhyeong said.

"Junhoe's pants are very unique," B.I agreed. When Junhoe protested, Yunhyeong explained, "Junhoe is the most economical of all members. He still wears the underwear he has worn since six years ago when he was a trainee."

"I keep washing it. What can I do if the color fades? Isn't it true that the white panties will eventually turn out not white?" Junhoe defended himself. "So when I saw him (Junhoe's panties) in the clothesline, I was very sad until I threw it away without telling him," Yunhyeong admitted.


Source: wowkeren.com