Reasons for SM Entertainment to Allow EXO Chen to Become a Guest Star 'Radio Star'

Eka P
Reasons for SM Entertainment to Allow EXO Chen to Become a Guest Star 'Radio Star' - Chen Becomes Guest Star 'Radio Star' To Promote His Solo Debut. If Calculated, EXO Members Are Twice Become Guest Stars of the MBC Program.

Chen Becomes Guest Star 'Radio Star' To Promote His Solo Debut.

SM Entertainment is quite rare to allow its upbringing to become a guest star "Radio Star". This is because the MBC program often provides trapping questions that could make the artists end up getting controversy.
But recently, Chen was allowed to be a guest star "Radio Star". The EXO member has even been recorded as a guest star for the Kim Gura cs program twice.

In the latest "Radio Star" episode, Chen revealed the reason that SM Entertainment allowed him to come to the program. "The thing I talked about the first time I came here was less exciting, so I asked my agency permission so I could come alone again. They allowed me because I knew I wouldn't talk nonsense," Chen said.

Chen himself actually came to "Radio Star" to promote his solo debut. "It's been 7 years since I debuted. I thought I wouldn't be able to do it if more time passed so I told the agency that I wanted to release a solo album," Chen continued.

Meanwhile, Chen's solo debut through the main song "Beautiful Goodbye" proved to be quite successful considering the song immediately topped the 7 main South Korean music charts once released. The 1992-born idol also dominated the iTunes Top Album Chart chart in 32 different countries at once.


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags