Park Hyungsik Discusses Consciousness, Calling Military Life Fit It

Eka P
Park Hyungsik Discusses Consciousness, Calling Military Life Fit It - Hyungsik Appeared on 'Han Bam' Program that aired on SBS Tuesday (9/4) Yesterday with Moon So Ri Where the 'Hwarang' star was talking about military duty.


The actors and idols of men born in 1990 and 1991 are now one by one undergoing military service. After Im Siwan who just finished his assignment, Park Hyungsik's turn to be on duty now is not long ago.

Hyungsik appeared on the "Han Bam" program aired on SBS on Tuesday (9/4) yesterday with Moon So Ri to promote their film, "Jurors". On this occasion, the actor who began his career as a ZE: A personnel was talking about military service.

"He has innocence that sometimes makes him look like a high school boy," Moon So Ri commented on the Hyungsik conscription plan. "But now he's going to the army and I'll be sad to see him leave."

"I don't know this, but military life is quite suitable for me," Hyungsik said. "Because I have to keep going too in the end, I want to register in the division where I get praise."

Hyungsik meant the division of the Capital Defense Command where he served when he appeared on the "Real Men" program first. The "Hwarang" star then gave a sweet message to fans.

"I will always be healthy and work hard in the military. Please don't worry about me. Thank you for your support," Hyungsik said. Hearing this message, Moon So Ri said, "I think I will cry."

Meanwhile, Hyungsik had registered for the division he wanted, the Capital Defense Command as a police officer. If accepted, he will start on duty next June while if not, the opposite of Park Bo Young will serve as an active soldier at the end of May.


Source: wowkeren.com