Oh My Girl Reported Soon Comeback And Filming For MV

Eka P
Oh My Girl Reported Soon Comeback And Filming For MV - On Wednesday (10/4), an Agency Representative revealed that Oh My Girl is now in the stage of completing preparations for their comeback album.

On Wednesday (10/4), an Agency Representative revealed that Oh My Girl is now in the stage of completing preparations for their comeback album.

Good news for fans of Oh My Girl. Because the group consisting of 7 beautiful girls will soon be making a comeback after 7 months. This will also be Oh My Girl's first comeback in 2019.

On Wednesday (10/4), an agency representative revealed that Oh My Girl is now in the stage of completing preparations for their comeback album. YooA CS's latest album is planned to be released in early May. Not only that, the source also said that Oh My Girl had started filming for their MV today.

"Oh My Girl is working on a new album that aims to comeback in early May. Please look forward to that, "said the agency representative. WM Entertainment, as the agency that oversees Oh My Girl, still has not leaked details about the album.

This is Oh My Girl's first comeback in 2019 after releasing her last album last year. The last album was the sixth mini album Oh My Girl titled "Remember Me" and was released last September 2018.

Meanwhile, Oh My Girl just made a successful Japanese debut earlier this year. They were recorded as topping the charts on the Oricon website with their album "Oh My Girl Japan Debut Album".


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags