Eun Ji Pink is said to be a liar after saying this

Eka P
Eun Ji Pink is said to be a liar after saying this - Jung Eun Ji's confession when appearing at a Variety Show made him into the spotlight of the netter who accused the singer of 'I'm So Sick' that was a liar and Lebay.

Jung Eun Ji's confession when appearing at a Variety Show

Apink Eun Ji recently became the spotlight of the net because of what she said. A Pink's lead vocalist who was born in 1993 revealed that she had eaten five packs of ramen at a time.
At that time, Song Eunyi told Lee Youngja that Eun Ji had eaten 5 packs of ramen, which was surprised by Lee Youngja and others. "I've eaten five packs of ramen," Eun Ji confirmed.

"Ever? That first?" Lee Youngja asked. "When he (his weight) 63 (kg)," continued Jang Doyeon. "If someone hears it, they will think I was born in 1963," Eunji said. This recognition of the singer "I'm So Sick" also received many responses from netter.

Eun Ji Apink Said Lebay Liar After Saying This
Theqoo

"Jung Eun Ji really likes it when he appears on variety," commented netter. "A liar. If it weighs 63 kg with a height of more than 160 cm, it means that he is not very fat. There is no way he can eat five packs at once," said the other netters.

"My weight is not much different and I can only eat two packs. He must stop lying," said Netter. "Don't lie. A girl who weighs 63 kg can't eat five packs of ramen. Don't exaggerate," another commented.

"I am 165 cm tall and I weigh 63 kg and my stomach wants to explode if I eat a bowl of rice after finishing ramen. Stop making people who weigh 63 kg as if they were pigs," said Netter. "That's a lot of MSG. Does he think five packets of ramen are joking?" added another.


Source: wowkeren.com