Chen Can't Gather for a Long Time Together with EXO, Why?

Eka P
Chen Can't Gather for a Long Time Together with EXO, Why? - Chen Said He Usually Becomes the First Person to Return Home During Gathering with EXO. He Revealed His Reason When Appearing As a 'Star Star' Guest Star.

Chen Said He Usually Becomes the First Person to Return Home During Gathering with EXO

Chen EXO appeared as a guest star on the latest episode of "Radio Star" on Wednesday (10/4). The owner of the name Kim Jongdae revealed about the difficulty of contacting other people first. He also revealed what EXO members would do if they were gathered.

MBC discussed Chen as a "foreigner" at SM Entertainment. The term is used to refer to people who prefer to be alone and not too social.

"Instead of exchanging (phone calls or text), I prefer to meet and talk directly. But I find it very difficult to do that, so (when there is news about my relationship with other people) I can say, 'we are not that close' , "said Chen.

Chen admitted that it was difficult to contact other people for fear that they would be uncomfortable or feel depressed. "There is no more comfortable time than when I'm alone," he said.

Chen said he used to be the first person to go home first during a get-together with EXO. "Once we start talking about something, it lasts for hours. We have a lot of numbers, so if we talk for a long time, sometimes it is 4, 5 or 6 am. It's difficult," he said.

Chen will also take the initiative to go home if he feels drunk. "I just thought, I was drunk so I had to go home," he concluded.

"Because we have a lot of people, our conversation lasts endlessly. If we gather at a restaurant or other place for a long time, we will feel bad, so we use a conference room in SM where we can stay as long as we want."

The EXO member who is the most diligent in inviting them to hang out is maknae Sehun. "He took the initiative," Chen said.

"Recently in our group chat, I said that I would treat them as a thank you after releasing my solo album, and Sehun immediately said, 'Then let's set a date. When should we meet?' "He really has an influence in the group," Chen concluded.


Source: wowkeren.com