Chanyeol and D.O. EXO caught 'Dating' in Japan

Eka P
Chanyeol and D.O. EXO caught 'Dating' in Japan - Look at Curhatan Fans Who Accidentally Meet Chanyeol and D.O. Second Vacation in Japan. Check out the video together with the two EXO members that follows.

Look at Curhatan Fans Who Accidentally Meet Chanyeol and D.O.

Chanyeol and D.O. currently it seems that he is on vacation in Japan. This is known from fans' video posts spread on social media when they accidentally met the two EXO members.

In the video, Chanyeol and D.O. looks compact wearing a black costume. Those who initially walked casually on the edge of the road then seemed to run towards the taxi and immediately entered it.

"When I took a walk in Roppongi at around 5 this afternoon, there was a giant bow-legged and a man with dark glasses. And when I thought I had seen them before, it turned out to be ChanSoo," confessed a fan.

"I accidentally met my bias. They were on a private vacation so I didn't call them but they were in Takoyaki restaurant. Kyungsoo came out first, so I thought Chanyeol had to pay the bill," said other fans.

"Dating" video Chanyeol and D.O. itself was immediately flooded with fan comments. Many claimed to be happy to see Chanyeol and D.O's friendship. in the midst of their individual activities.

"ChanSoo together. I'm glad to see they have a date," wrote one netter. "Their sweetness," continued other fans. "Awww. Surely they try to match the schedule so they can vacation together. It's a pleasure to see it," concluded other fans.


Source: wowkeren.com