Actor Jung Woo Sung witnessed the case of the late Jang Ja Yeon - Yoon Ji Oh Shares a Screenshot of the Message Between Himself and Jung Woo Sung That Begins on April 17. In the Message, Jung Woo Sung Lightly Voiced His Support.
Yoon Ji Oh revealed a message between himself and actor Jung Woo Sung. The only witness to the suicide of late Jang Ja Yeon expressed gratitude for his support.
Tuesday (23/4), Yoon Ji Oh shared a screenshot of the message between him and Jung Woo Sung that began on April 17. In the message, Jung Woo Sung voiced his support for Yoon Ji Oh.
Through the description of the post, Yoon Ji Oh expressed his gratitude to several people including Jung Woo Sung. He said how important support was from him during these difficult times.
Yoon Ji Oh is currently witnessing Jang Ja Yeon's sexual violence case. He revealed many of the injustices experienced by his colleagues in the hands of several prominent figures in the business, political and entertainment sectors. The following is the message of Yoon Ji Oh and Jung Woo Sung.
Jung Woo Sung: Ji Oh. I was about to reply to your message this afternoon, but I couldn't find it at that time. I searched my Instagram, and now I see it again. I thought you might have deleted it, but it seems that it's a problem with all services related to Facebook. Hmm, I somehow finally saw all the articles related to JTBC's "News Plaza", "Darth Vader" and your book concert.
Yoon Ji Oh: Hello. Thank you very much. You are the first actor to reply to my message.
Jung Woo Sung: No problem, you don't need to thank.
Yoon Ji Oh: I think your attention (for this matter) will make things uncomfortable for you and put you in danger. It makes sense for me to be grateful.
Jung Woo Sung: Nothing is harmful to me.
Yoon Ji Oh: I really enjoyed your movie.
Jung Woo Sung: You are the one who bears the danger and handles it. What I want to say first is that as an actor, I want to apologize for not knowing that there are people who dream of becoming an actress and experiencing such pain.
Yoon Ji Oh: Because I'm stupid, weak, and young, there are a number of actors / actresses who might experience difficult times. I want to be the one to apologize for causing confusion in the entertainment industry just because of one person like me.
As the only witness, Yoon Ji Oh gets protection from the police. While Jang Ja Yeon's suicide case will continue to be investigated on orders directly from the president of South Korea.
Source: wowkeren.com
Yoon Ji Oh revealed a message between himself and actor Jung Woo Sung. The only witness to the suicide of late Jang Ja Yeon expressed gratitude for his support.
Tuesday (23/4), Yoon Ji Oh shared a screenshot of the message between him and Jung Woo Sung that began on April 17. In the message, Jung Woo Sung voiced his support for Yoon Ji Oh.
Through the description of the post, Yoon Ji Oh expressed his gratitude to several people including Jung Woo Sung. He said how important support was from him during these difficult times.
Yoon Ji Oh is currently witnessing Jang Ja Yeon's sexual violence case. He revealed many of the injustices experienced by his colleagues in the hands of several prominent figures in the business, political and entertainment sectors. The following is the message of Yoon Ji Oh and Jung Woo Sung.
Jung Woo Sung: Ji Oh. I was about to reply to your message this afternoon, but I couldn't find it at that time. I searched my Instagram, and now I see it again. I thought you might have deleted it, but it seems that it's a problem with all services related to Facebook. Hmm, I somehow finally saw all the articles related to JTBC's "News Plaza", "Darth Vader" and your book concert.
Yoon Ji Oh: Hello. Thank you very much. You are the first actor to reply to my message.
Jung Woo Sung: No problem, you don't need to thank.
Yoon Ji Oh: I think your attention (for this matter) will make things uncomfortable for you and put you in danger. It makes sense for me to be grateful.
Jung Woo Sung: Nothing is harmful to me.
Yoon Ji Oh: I really enjoyed your movie.
Jung Woo Sung: You are the one who bears the danger and handles it. What I want to say first is that as an actor, I want to apologize for not knowing that there are people who dream of becoming an actress and experiencing such pain.
Yoon Ji Oh: Because I'm stupid, weak, and young, there are a number of actors / actresses who might experience difficult times. I want to be the one to apologize for causing confusion in the entertainment industry just because of one person like me.
As the only witness, Yoon Ji Oh gets protection from the police. While Jang Ja Yeon's suicide case will continue to be investigated on orders directly from the president of South Korea.
Source: wowkeren.com
