Yeo Jin Goo I Was Initially Afraid of Getting a Role on 'The Crowned Clown', Why? - Yeo Jin Goo Reveals His Fear When Getting A Main Role In Drama "The Crowned Clown".
Young actor Yeo Jin Goo has just finished his drama entitled "The Crowned Clown". No wonder if now the 1997-born actor is busy with interviews about the drama.
TVN's "The Crowned Clown" aired its final episode in early March. The drama played by Yeo Jin Goo and Lee Se Young ended with a positive response and high rating. Although this drama is based on the popular film "Masquerade", critics praise all the cast for being able to create their own characters and stories.
When talking about his experiences in shooting dramas, Yeo Jin Goo admitted that at first he felt scared and nervous about playing the figure of Ha Sun who became the main role. He claimed to be confused about how to build his character in the drama.
"I analyzed and researched my character a lot, but I also relied a lot on director Kim Hee Won and my colleagues who were more experienced during drama making," he said. "On set, director Kim and senior actors helped me so much that I could stand alone".
"At first, I was scared and wondered if I could act as freely as I wanted," continued Yeo Jin Goo. "But when I continued to do it, I gained a lot of confidence and became ambitious in describing my character in a different way. I feel myself changing on set ".
When asked how he saw his own growth as an actor, Yeo Jin Goo answered if he had changed a lot now. The star of "Orange Marmalade" revealed that he now understood how to develop his character in drama.
"Until now, I thought I avoided responsibility and fear because I had to take my own role as an actor (without help or input from other people)," concluded the actor. "But now I realize that no matter how scared, confused, and unsure, I have to work hard to find the right answer to myself".
"I also realized that it was part of the actor's job to persuade the director about things I believed in. I think I have developed my own style, certainty, and will, "he continued. "If I don't do that, I think I'll describe Ha Sun's character in an uncertain way. To describe Ha Sun's character, I must have confidence ".
The former child actor also mentioned that he had some regrets about the depiction of his character. He regretted being unable to act confidently to form his character from the beginning. "I thought it was only possible for me to stand alone because the director watched from afar during filming, after giving this role to a young actor like me," continued Yeo Jin Goo.
Source: wowkeren.com
Young actor Yeo Jin Goo has just finished his drama entitled "The Crowned Clown". No wonder if now the 1997-born actor is busy with interviews about the drama.
TVN's "The Crowned Clown" aired its final episode in early March. The drama played by Yeo Jin Goo and Lee Se Young ended with a positive response and high rating. Although this drama is based on the popular film "Masquerade", critics praise all the cast for being able to create their own characters and stories.
When talking about his experiences in shooting dramas, Yeo Jin Goo admitted that at first he felt scared and nervous about playing the figure of Ha Sun who became the main role. He claimed to be confused about how to build his character in the drama.
"I analyzed and researched my character a lot, but I also relied a lot on director Kim Hee Won and my colleagues who were more experienced during drama making," he said. "On set, director Kim and senior actors helped me so much that I could stand alone".
"At first, I was scared and wondered if I could act as freely as I wanted," continued Yeo Jin Goo. "But when I continued to do it, I gained a lot of confidence and became ambitious in describing my character in a different way. I feel myself changing on set ".
When asked how he saw his own growth as an actor, Yeo Jin Goo answered if he had changed a lot now. The star of "Orange Marmalade" revealed that he now understood how to develop his character in drama.
"Until now, I thought I avoided responsibility and fear because I had to take my own role as an actor (without help or input from other people)," concluded the actor. "But now I realize that no matter how scared, confused, and unsure, I have to work hard to find the right answer to myself".
"I also realized that it was part of the actor's job to persuade the director about things I believed in. I think I have developed my own style, certainty, and will, "he continued. "If I don't do that, I think I'll describe Ha Sun's character in an uncertain way. To describe Ha Sun's character, I must have confidence ".
The former child actor also mentioned that he had some regrets about the depiction of his character. He regretted being unable to act confidently to form his character from the beginning. "I thought it was only possible for me to stand alone because the director watched from afar during filming, after giving this role to a young actor like me," continued Yeo Jin Goo.
Source: wowkeren.com
