The Pentagon Wooseok Champion, Lai Guanlin Successfully Realized This Dream

Eka P
The Pentagon Wooseok Champion, Lai Guanlin Successfully Realized This Dream - Wooseok also revealed that he had been caring for Guanlin since joining the agency.

Wooseok also revealed that he had been caring for Guanlin since joining the agency.

On Monday (11/3), Lai Guanlin and the Pentagon Wooseok released their collaborative mini album entitled "98801". The name of this album is a combination of both years of birth, namely 1998 (Wooseok) and 2001 (Guanlin).

Being in the same agency, apparently made Guanlin quite close and admired his senior. This was revealed when they held their debut unit showcase.

Lai Guanlin revealed that he really liked Wooseok even before debuting with Wanna One. He also once revealed that he wanted to be an extraordinary singer like Wooseok.

"During trainee days, my eyes naturally led to Wooseok because he was tall," Guanlin said. "He is good at rap and also dancing. So I started dreaming of being an extraordinary singer like hyung."

Responding to Guanlin's words, Wooseok revealed that he had been trying to care for Guanlin since the beginning of joining his agency, Cube Entertainment. Because Guanlin had caught his attention from the start.

"When Lai Guanlin first entered our company, the employee told me, 'There is someone like you', so I checked it," Wooseok said. "He looked at me with loving eyes, so he had caught my attention more than anyone else. And I thought I had started caring for him since then."

Gunalin and Wooseok themselves are known to be very familiar. Guanlin even named Wooseok at the announcement of the "Produce 101 Season 2" event ranking.

"Wooseok hyung, are you watching me now? I managed to debut!" Guanlin said at the time. "I will try hard to be cooler and collaborate on stage."


Source: wowkeren.com