SPOILER ONF make a stand on 'Immortal Song'

Eka P
SPOILER ONF make a stand on 'Immortal Song' - ONF made a stand at the March 16th installment of 'Immortal Song'.

ONF made a stand at the March 16th installment of 'Immortal Song'.

On the special committed to ballad singer Jo Sung Mo, the boy group covered his 2000 music "I Swear" as the second performers up on stage. The ONF participants expressed, "'I Swear' is Jo Sung Mo sunbae's handiest dance tune, so I desire we can all dance collectively. I wish you appearance on us kindly because we've organized higher pix." Laun also said, "Na Yoon Kwon sunbae did so properly that we're sincerely anxious. We were greater centered on overall performance though, so we are hoping for an awesome end result."

However, ONF were not able to take the spherical from Na Yoon Kwon, and it turned into Kim Yeon Ji who took the very last win this episode. Check out ONF's rendition of "I Swear" and the original below!




Source: allkpop.com
Tags