Sohee Expresses Impatience Acting Part-Time Employee on 'Laughter Waikiki 2' - For Sohee, 'Laughter Waikiki 2' Becomes an Opportunity for Him to Try Different Types of Jobs.
Not long ago, Sohee did a photo shoot for magazine? Nylon. Along with that, he also ran interview sessions and talked about many things about his new drama, "Laughter Waikiki 2".
The drama itself is Sohee's comeback project to the glass screen after about two years. In this drama, he will play the character Kim Jung Eun, a former aspiring actress. He will do any work in order to fulfill his needs.
During the interview, Sohee revealed that "Laughter Waikiki 2" had given her the opportunity to do work she had never done before. So he felt impatient to immediately portray a part-time female worker in this series.
Sohee was then asked about how to avoid stress when making decisions. Answering this question, Sohee revealed that she did not have a special method, because it let everything flow naturally.
"I'm not trying to avoid (such feelings) and let the mind naturally guide me," Sohee said. "After that, I reminded myself why at first I decided to start (this job), and I returned to my original thoughts once more. That eliminated the anxiety I had."
Meanwhile, "Laughter Waikiki 2" will begin airing on March 25th. The drama will replace the Monday-Tuesday night show slot of "The Light in Your Eyes".
Source: wowkeren.com
Not long ago, Sohee did a photo shoot for magazine? Nylon. Along with that, he also ran interview sessions and talked about many things about his new drama, "Laughter Waikiki 2".
The drama itself is Sohee's comeback project to the glass screen after about two years. In this drama, he will play the character Kim Jung Eun, a former aspiring actress. He will do any work in order to fulfill his needs.
During the interview, Sohee revealed that "Laughter Waikiki 2" had given her the opportunity to do work she had never done before. So he felt impatient to immediately portray a part-time female worker in this series.
View this post on Instagram🏝 D-14 <으라차 차 와이키키 2> 꿀 잼각 메인 포스터 공개 ❗️ 더 이상 나빠질 건 없는 줄 알았다! 근데 ... 시작 부터 운석 무엇 ...? - 극한 청춘 6 인방 의 와이키키 생존 기 <으라차 차 와이키키 2> 3 월 25 일 | 월 | # 방송 커밍 쑨 ⭐️ - #JTBC # 새 월화 드라마 # 으라차 차 와이키키 2 # 와이키키 2 # 와이키키 #ComingSoonJTBC # 김선호 # 이 이경 # 신현수 # 문가영 # 안소희 # 김예원 # 눈 이 부시게 후속 # 2 주 남음 # 벌써 재밌다"Because I debuted earlier (at the age of 14), I didn't have many opportunities to try various types of jobs," Sohee said. "So I'm enthusiastic because finally I can try to do various types of work through this project. And I'm very happy."
A post shared by JTBC 드라마 공식 인스 타 그램 (@jtbcdrama) on Mar 10, 2019 at 6:51 pm PDT
Sohee was then asked about how to avoid stress when making decisions. Answering this question, Sohee revealed that she did not have a special method, because it let everything flow naturally.
"I'm not trying to avoid (such feelings) and let the mind naturally guide me," Sohee said. "After that, I reminded myself why at first I decided to start (this job), and I returned to my original thoughts once more. That eliminated the anxiety I had."
Meanwhile, "Laughter Waikiki 2" will begin airing on March 25th. The drama will replace the Monday-Tuesday night show slot of "The Light in Your Eyes".
Source: wowkeren.com
