Sex Video Jung Joon Young Allegedly Leaks And Spread To The Public Through This Feature - Sex Videos Allegedly Recorded By Jung Joon Young Quickly Spread Among iPhone Users.
Jung Joon Young was involved in a sex video scandal in which he recorded his sexual activities with many women without their permission. Not enough, the 1989-born singer also spread it through KakaoTalk.
Sex videos allegedly recorded by Jung Joon Young quickly spread among iPhone users. The videos reportedly deliberately leaked certain parties to strangers randomly through the Airdrop function on the iPhone.
One iPhone user claimed to get a message saying that other nearby iPhone users want to send files via Airdrop. Sender is not part of his contact and does not disclose their information. Upon receiving the file, he was surprised to see it was a sex video allegedly recorded by Jung Joon Young.
"I suddenly got an Airdrop message, so I clicked it but it was a sex video. Someone around me must have sent it but I was shocked," said the iPhone user.
Airdrop is a feature that allows iPhone users to send messages and files wirelessly as long as they are within 9 meters of each other. The Korean media MBN calls this "Airdrop Terror" because there are no regulations currently in place to prevent victims of the sex video from further loss.
"And it's spread out. I'm sorry for the victims. Anyone who tries to find this video is no different from Jung Joon Young," commented netter. "You're stupid. One of the victims asked the journalist to save him. How can you be so crazy to watch the video?" said the other netter.
"We don't even have proof that this video belongs to him, and even if it does, do you want to see it in your right mind? I'm afraid that I know who is hiding behind the scenes and looking for this too," said Netter. "Korean guys make me cringe," added another.
Source: wowkeren.com
Jung Joon Young was involved in a sex video scandal in which he recorded his sexual activities with many women without their permission. Not enough, the 1989-born singer also spread it through KakaoTalk.
Sex videos allegedly recorded by Jung Joon Young quickly spread among iPhone users. The videos reportedly deliberately leaked certain parties to strangers randomly through the Airdrop function on the iPhone.
One iPhone user claimed to get a message saying that other nearby iPhone users want to send files via Airdrop. Sender is not part of his contact and does not disclose their information. Upon receiving the file, he was surprised to see it was a sex video allegedly recorded by Jung Joon Young.
"I suddenly got an Airdrop message, so I clicked it but it was a sex video. Someone around me must have sent it but I was shocked," said the iPhone user.
Airdrop is a feature that allows iPhone users to send messages and files wirelessly as long as they are within 9 meters of each other. The Korean media MBN calls this "Airdrop Terror" because there are no regulations currently in place to prevent victims of the sex video from further loss.
"And it's spread out. I'm sorry for the victims. Anyone who tries to find this video is no different from Jung Joon Young," commented netter. "You're stupid. One of the victims asked the journalist to save him. How can you be so crazy to watch the video?" said the other netter.
"We don't even have proof that this video belongs to him, and even if it does, do you want to see it in your right mind? I'm afraid that I know who is hiding behind the scenes and looking for this too," said Netter. "Korean guys make me cringe," added another.
Source: wowkeren.com
