Nam Tae Hyun well-knownshows he handiest dated celebrities after debuting

Eka P
Nam Tae Hyun well-knownshows he handiest dated celebrities after debuting - Nam Tae Hyun spread out about his past relationships. 

Nam Tae Hyun spread out about his past relationships.

The March 12 airing of KBS 2TV's 'Kiss' showed Nam Tae Hyun and Soyu working together as partners. While having a discussion about their collaboration and greater, Nam Tae Hyun discovered, "I've handiest dated celebrities after I debuted."

He then spread out about the closing female friend he had earlier than he made his debut. Nam Tae Hyun said, "I nevertheless had emotions even once we broke up. I became determined now not to be that way however I ended up calling her. But all I heard was the connecting song."

He persisted, "All the love songs I wrote got here from her. I met her after I changed into 20 years vintage. It felt like first love. She involves thoughts once I write music."



Source: allkpop.com
Tags