Kwanghee admits he looked like a skeleton the time he got out of the navy

Eka P
Kwanghee admits he looked like a skeleton the time he got out of the navy - Kwanghee admits he seemed unattractively thin. 

Kwanghee admits he seemed unattractively thin.

On March 21, Shinji, Ayumi, and Kwanghee guested on tvN's 'Life Bar.' During the talk display, Kwanghee recalled the time he were given out of the army and said, "I idea I would appearance cool in images but I gave the look of a skeleton. There's this procedure that reduces your face fats. My photo changed into in there as a awful example."

He persevered, "Many human beings want me to regain fat on my face so I've even considered getting injections. I've additionally idea about bulking up but this is difficult."

Kwanghee admits he looked like a skeleton the time he got out of the navy


Source: allkpop.com
Tags