Jung Joon Young Impresses Victims of Sex Videos Debut as Artists - Jung Joon Young Is Called To Promise Women Who Are Invited To Have Sex Contact To Become Celebrities.
Jung Joon Young's illegal sex video scandal is siphoning off all South Korean public attention and even the world. The 1989-born singer was named a suspect on charges of recording and distributing sex photos or videos with women victims who were recorded without their permission.
According to the MBN report today, Saturday (3/16), Jung Joon Young lured the victims with the promise to be called an artist. It was revealed from the message that discussed making victims become celebrities.
"Come to bed (having sex) because I will make you a celebrity," Jung Joon Young promised the victim.
In 2016, Jung Joon Young was involved in the same case where the victim was his own former lover. At that time, he was prosecuted but was found not guilty. Allegedly the victims afterwards were also lured by the same promise which would be called a celebrity.
According to reporter Kang Kyung Yoon, most of the victims of Jung Joon Young are women in their 20s, an average student and a newcomer artist. Knowing Jung Joon Young's "sweet promise", the netter again showed their anger.
"Even though he is not famous enough to make other people become artists," commented netter. "I don't believe someone like him is in this world. Hopefully he will be punished properly," added another netter. "If I see this person returning to TV a few years later and being allowed to return to the entertainment industry just because I'm sorry, I don't know who I should trust," concluded another.
Jung Joon Young underwent a 21-hour police check on Thursday (3/14). The police then searched the homes of Jung Joon Young and Mr. Kim (former Burning Sun employee) yesterday, Friday (3/15) at around 2pm local time. According to police, they will immediately issue an arrest warrant.
Meanwhile, a number of male celebrities involved in Jung Joon Young's sex video scandal include Seungri, former Big Bang, Choi Jong Hoon ex F.T. Island, CN Blue's Lee Jong Hyun and ex Jun Jun Hyung's Highlights. Seungri himself was named a suspect in the case of prostitution services. While Choi Jong Hoon was also investigated for allegedly covering up the incident while driving drunk by bribing the police.
Source: wowkeren.com
Jung Joon Young's illegal sex video scandal is siphoning off all South Korean public attention and even the world. The 1989-born singer was named a suspect on charges of recording and distributing sex photos or videos with women victims who were recorded without their permission.
According to the MBN report today, Saturday (3/16), Jung Joon Young lured the victims with the promise to be called an artist. It was revealed from the message that discussed making victims become celebrities.
"Come to bed (having sex) because I will make you a celebrity," Jung Joon Young promised the victim.
In 2016, Jung Joon Young was involved in the same case where the victim was his own former lover. At that time, he was prosecuted but was found not guilty. Allegedly the victims afterwards were also lured by the same promise which would be called a celebrity.
According to reporter Kang Kyung Yoon, most of the victims of Jung Joon Young are women in their 20s, an average student and a newcomer artist. Knowing Jung Joon Young's "sweet promise", the netter again showed their anger.
"Even though he is not famous enough to make other people become artists," commented netter. "I don't believe someone like him is in this world. Hopefully he will be punished properly," added another netter. "If I see this person returning to TV a few years later and being allowed to return to the entertainment industry just because I'm sorry, I don't know who I should trust," concluded another.
Jung Joon Young underwent a 21-hour police check on Thursday (3/14). The police then searched the homes of Jung Joon Young and Mr. Kim (former Burning Sun employee) yesterday, Friday (3/15) at around 2pm local time. According to police, they will immediately issue an arrest warrant.
Meanwhile, a number of male celebrities involved in Jung Joon Young's sex video scandal include Seungri, former Big Bang, Choi Jong Hoon ex F.T. Island, CN Blue's Lee Jong Hyun and ex Jun Jun Hyung's Highlights. Seungri himself was named a suspect in the case of prostitution services. While Choi Jong Hoon was also investigated for allegedly covering up the incident while driving drunk by bribing the police.
Source: wowkeren.com
