Jung Joon Young admits to all crimes, declares to depart the industry in legitimate apology

Eka P
Jung Joon Young admits to all crimes, declares to depart the industry in legitimate apology - Jung Joon Young furnished an professional apology on the hidden digicam controversy. 

Jung Joon Young furnished an professional apology on the hidden digicam controversy.

On March thirteen KST, MAKEUS Entertainment revealed the reliable apology by means of Jung Joon Young and introduced they'll be sharing their legit declaration the next day.

Jung Joon Young's apology reads as follows:

"I am writing to you with embarrassment and a guilty sense of right and wrong. 

I, Jung Joon Young, arrived again in Korea on March 12 and realized the seriousness of the state of affairs. It's already too late but I need to deliver an apology to the humans who have given me interest and every other risk. 

I admit to all of my sins which have been suggested. I even have filmed ladies with out consent and feature disbursed in social media chat rooms, and I've felt no guilt whilst doing so. 

As a public parent, it become a very careless act worth of grievance. 

I kneel on my knees and need to apology to the girls inside the videos who have confronted the disgusting truth thru this case and sense anger past sadness and surprise.

I will leave all the applications I changed into on and will halt enjoyment promotions. I will no longer take time of mirrored image however will permit pass of the whole thing as a public parent, and look again at my unethical, illegal acts which are considered a crime for the relaxation of my existence. 

Out of all, I need to make an apology to the girls who have been harmed by way of my acts, to those who went past sadness and felt anger, and to individuals who made me a public determine and cared for me. 

I will well take part within the research which is ready to begin at the morning of the 14th with all honesty. I will take all of the punishment for my crime. 

I all over again deeply apologize. I am sorry."

Source: allkpop.com
Tags