Choi Jong Hoon Finally Completes 21 Hours of Examination at the Police Station - Choi Jong Hoon, former FTISLAND, has completed the examination at the police station for approximately 21 hours.
Choi Jong Hoon left the police station on Sunday (03/17) at around 6:45 a.m. South Korea time.
When greeted by reporters, Choi Jong Hoon said, "I answer all questions honestly and earnestly."
When asked whether he claimed to have taken photos and videos illegally, Choi Jong Hoon replied, "No. I am sorry."
Regarding the case of driving while intoxicated in 2016 which was successfully closed by unscrupulous police officers, "I have already said everything to the police."
Choi Jong Hoon was also asked if he had a relationship with a police officer who had a connection with the former CEO of Yuri Holdings, Yoo In Suk. He explained, "I have absolutely no connection with him."
In addition, Choi Jong Hoon also denied that he had bribed the police to cover up his case and denied that he had distributed sex tape illegally into the group. (www.kpopchart.net)
Choi Jong Hoon left the police station on Sunday (03/17) at around 6:45 a.m. South Korea time.
When greeted by reporters, Choi Jong Hoon said, "I answer all questions honestly and earnestly."
When asked whether he claimed to have taken photos and videos illegally, Choi Jong Hoon replied, "No. I am sorry."
Regarding the case of driving while intoxicated in 2016 which was successfully closed by unscrupulous police officers, "I have already said everything to the police."
Choi Jong Hoon was also asked if he had a relationship with a police officer who had a connection with the former CEO of Yuri Holdings, Yoo In Suk. He explained, "I have absolutely no connection with him."
In addition, Choi Jong Hoon also denied that he had bribed the police to cover up his case and denied that he had distributed sex tape illegally into the group. (www.kpopchart.net)
