Taemin well-knownshows the maximum rebellious component he has carried out

Eka P
Taemin well-knownshows the maximum rebellious component he has carried out - SHINee's Taemin shared about the time he broke the guidelines. 

SHINee's Taemin shared about the time he broke the guidelines.

The idol had an interview with SBS FunE communicate approximately his solo comeback with "Want." Taemin also shared he has these days moved out and is now on his own.

Regarding his easy history with zero scandals, Taemin stated, "As time goes on, I want in an effort to maintain it. It'll be a waste if it falls apart."

He then shared, "In the start, there were prohibitions. There become additionally a curfew. The maximum rebellious element I've completed changed into after I stated I'm going home but truly performed football with my buddies all night."
Tags